Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing Yet.

No word today. Today almost felt like a regular day. I was so busy I hardly had time to think about it. Plus, the calls are being routed to Ethan first so I don't have to stress every time the phone rings. We have a plan for results: If it's nothing, he calls. If it's something minor, he calls. If it's something we have never heard of, he researches it, then calls. If it's anything serious, he may do some research and then would call while he's driving home (he'd take the rest of the day off). Hopefully, some results will be coming in tomorrow - no matter what they are.
And, it looks like I was wrong about scaring. Really, it was kind of crazy to think he wouldn't have a large scar. It'll fade though. And I don't really care. I have a ton of scars, it's no biggy. Phoenix has my skin tone and I scar really badly. It is healing nicely. Phoenix's grandma said it looks like a caterpillar! Stitches come out on Friday though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brave little guy! I am keeping your family, especially Phoenix, in my prayers. Hugs to you all.

Fawna
(Oregonmom05)

Unknown said...

I am praying for your family. He's an adorable child! Stay positive

Kristen
(mooses2)